Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Collectors: What's your ultimate collectable?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    These ideas are really fun to read! Keep them coming!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AG*dancer*:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by FarmhouseGirl:
    Siblings! Wouldn't Nan make the cutest doll ever? A little sweet five year old red head? Or Kirsten's seven year old cousin Anna? I would love that. They would have to be proportionate to the 9/10 year old 18" AGs.

    Jessica
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I always thought Nan would be the best little companion for Felicity!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, I have HSH Hallie and I've always thought she would make a good Nan. And the brunette Bitty Twin boy would make a good William, too.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Nethilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2006
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by FarmhouseGirl:
    Siblings! Wouldn't Nan make the cutest doll ever? A little sweet five year old red head? Or Kirsten's seven year old cousin Anna? I would love that. They would have to be proportionate to the 9/10 year old 18" AGs.

    Jessica
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, and a little Esther for Addy! With Janie doll! That would be sweet!

    I'd love, if I could make anything, a Historical doll from the 1830s. A pretty Regency era doll. Or, even better, adult dolls for the girls! Addy's mother, Sam's Grandmary, or even Molly's mom. They could even do them as young girls.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to second the idea for girl size historical dresses and shoes revived. I would like them in adult sizes also.

    Would love for AG to come out with a new Piano for Josefina with the same level of quality as the retired one.

    How about wall paper that goes with the historical girls.


    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    DollDetective
    Guest DollDetective's Avatar

    Post

    I'd have a room that was designed to look like a small house for the dolls with several different rooms for the furniture to be placed in. I would want it to look as authentic and realistic as possible. It would be like an AG museum. Each doll would have their own rooms dedicated to them, and ofcoarse all my dolls would be in mint condition that were the first ever made, signed would be even better!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would love to have more/newer outdoor stuff, as in camping gear and tents, and also a new Girl Scout uniform. I would really like it if they came out with a 1960s doll. There was so much social change going on in the country, the moon landing, Vietnam, Woodstock, bellbottoms, etc. I think it would also be neat if she was a Girl Scout, and they did a historical GS uniform for her.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like a California Closet type system with pieces just perfect for doll clothes, shoes, hats, jewelry, etc. - just like I have in my own master bedroom closet.

    I have a blue velvet lined jewelry drawer in my California Closet with little spaces for everything. I want one just like it in doll size for all the AG's jewelry! Shoe racks, drawers, poles just the right size for doll hangers, etc. You would just measure out a chunk of your existing closet and transform it into the perfect doll closet. Ultimately, I would love to have the AG California Closet consultant come to my house and measure and put it all together for me. That would definitely be my ultimate!

  8. #18
    lovetheoldstuff
    Guest lovetheoldstuff's Avatar

    Post

    I love reading the replies to this one! Just a couple weeks ago I was thinking that if I won the lottery (yeah, right) it would be so fun to create a bed and breakfast inn that would be a life size American Girl house. Each room would be modeled after a different historical girl and would have life size furniture that matches the doll's. That way a guest could choose to stay in the Felicity room the Samantha room and so on. Also, this would be a place where you could host birthday parties, etc. all with the AG theme.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think some furniture other then the kitchen sets would be awesome!! I am really hoping that Emily and Molly might come out with some stuff to create a room , even if it is with out a doll house!! I just think furniture would make for great play time!!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hrm. I always kind of wanted AGOT Mini Dolls.

    I love the siblings idea, but they couldn't make anyone for Josephina, could they? Or Kit?

    I really just want more doll dresses. Lots of them!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •